You need a muffin tin OR just mold the cheesecakes with your hand!Ingredients:For chocolate base:
1.5 cups of almonds
2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder
1/2 cup dates (add more if you need stickier consistency)
1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
dash of himalayan saltFor raspberry cheesecake:
1 cup of Raspberries (or use strawberries)
1/2 cup Lemon juice
1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract
3/4 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
2 cups Cashews (soaked in water for 4 hours)
1 tablespoon of Coconut OilFor chocolate icing:
2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder (add more to make it darker chocolate)
2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup or Honey (add more to make it sweeter)Action:
1. Line the muffin tray with parchment paper.Chocolate Base:
2. In a blender mix all ingredients so you have a nice moist consistency. Press into a muffin tin to form the cheesecake base.Raspberry Cheesecake:
3. In a blender mix all ingredients and pour into the muffin tin on top of the chocolate base.Chocolate icing:
4. In a blender mix all ingredients and garnish on top of the cheesecake!
5. Store in fridge and freezer and eat when set!TIP
+ Replace the nuts with hemp seeds for nut allergies
+ Use other nuts if desired like
This recipe is GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, REFINED SUGAR FREE, DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE.
This recipe provides the body with nutrients, including vitamin C and E.
This recipe created by Liana Werner-Gray.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™
All Rights Reserved