1 small watermelon
2 fillets of fish
1 cup of fresh basil
Extra virgin coconut oil for cooking
1/4 cup almonds
2 garlic cloves diced
1. Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium high heat.
2. Place the fish and diced garlic in the pan and fry on both sides until cooked to your desire.
3. Blend the almonds in a high speed food processor into an almond meal.
4. Place cooked fish on a plate. Sprinkle almond meal on fish.
5. Chop the water into cubes and place on the plate.
6. Place basil leaves on top of everything!
7. Finally squeeze lemon over the entire dish!
+ Basil - Anti-Inflammatory, shown to reduce swelling and inflammation in arthritic patients by about 73 percent, guards against free radical damage.
+ Watermelon - Aids weight loss, Oxygenates the cells, lowers blood pressure, contain powerful anti-oxidants
+ Fish - Good oils, good for the heart, good for healthy shiny hair, lubricates joints and builds muscle.
This recipe was created by Liana and friends in Costa Rica with fresh local fish.
Photo taken by Rock'n Raw Photos.
*** Always choose ORGANIC whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved