Serves: 2 people (Makes 1 - 1.5 cup of sauce)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup cacao powder
1. Add all ingredients to a blender like the VITAMIX and blend for a couple minutes until a smooth consistency is achieved!
2. Now it is ready to eat!
Here is what you could do with it:
1. Pour it into glass molds or paper cup cakes and set in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thick soft fudge. 2. Eat it right away as it is! mmm
3. Dip fruit in it!
4. Use it as a topping for nut ice cream!
5. Use it as a topping for raw cheesecake.
6. Use it as a topping for other desserts.
+ High in Magnesium
+ 3 ingredients, simple and quick
+ Raw (if you use honey)
+ Vegan (if you use maple syrup)
+ High in Anti-Oxidants
+ Aids Weight Loss
+ Increases Energy
+ Boosts Mood
+ Dairy Free, Soy Free, Refined Sugar Free
+ Gluten Free