1 cup of almond meal (you can also use any other nuts!)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
5 tablespoons of fine shaved coconut flakes
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and almond meal together
2. Add the maple syrup and water and stir!
3. Roll them into balls!
4. Then roll them into shaved coconut!
+ Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for more of a coconut taste!
Makes an abundance of ice cream to serve one or many
1 cup of cashews (or hemp seeds if nut allergies)
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a powerful food processor or ice cream maker blend all ingredients until as creamy and frothy as you can make it!
2. Pour the mixture into a container and set the ice cream in the freezer overnight or until frozen.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and/or chocolate sauce!
+ ADD 1 or more tablespoon of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder, 3 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 cup of strawberries into the blender and make “Strawberry Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of green tea to make “Green Tea Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of coffee to make “Coffee Ice Cream”
+ ADD Drop Raw Cookie Dough Balls into half frozen ice cream to make “Cookie Dough Ice Cream”
+ ADD a handful of mint leaves and a drop of mint oil to make “Mint Ice Cream”
+ ADD A handful of mint leaves & a drop of mint oil & cacao powder to make “Chocolate Mint Ice Cream”
* The more powerful the blender the creamier the ice cream will be
* Use 1 cup of dates instead of honey if you choose
Makes a serve for 5 people
4 large apples
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 ½ cup of almond meal
1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven at 400F (200C).
2. On low heat in a pan toast the cinnamon, almond, coconut and 2 tablespoons of honey in coconut oil.
3. In a pot, boil apples until they are semi soft. Drain and then add 3 tablespoons of honey to the pot and stir while letting it cook together until apples are soft.
4. In an oven dish place the apple mixture with the toasted nut mixture. Place in oven for 10 minutes until the dish is well combined!
4. Serve with raw ice cream and chunky nuts!