Makes 15 – 20 balls
375g Jar of peanut butter
½ cup of almond meal
4 tablespoon of Honey or maple syrup
Note: may require more or less almond meal depending on moisture content of peanut butter
1. Combine peanut butter, honey and almond meal in a mixing bowl.
2. Add more of the almond meal if required (Mixture should form into balls without sticking to hands.)
3. Roll into balls and place in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer until firm!
1 cup of almond meal (you can also use any other nuts!)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
5 tablespoons of fine shaved coconut flakes
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and almond meal together
2. Add the maple syrup and water and stir!
3. Roll them into balls!
4. Then roll them into shaved coconut!
+ Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for more of a coconut taste!
½ cup rice flour
½ cup whole meal flour
1/2 cup buckwheat
½ cup water (add another 1/3 cup to make crepes)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup and then more for serving
Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Whisk until a fine blend.
2. Heat a fry pan with oil. When the oil is hot pour the batter into the fry pan.
3. When you see bubbles flip the pancake!
4. Serve with maple syrup or honey and fresh fruit! OR RAW ICE CREAM!
+ADD 2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Pancakes”
+ADD Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Pancakes”
* You could use almond meal as an alternative to one of the flours
* Use olive oil or coconut oil to replace the egg for a vegan option
* Replace the whole meal flour with more buckwheat and rice flour to
make it GLUTEN FREE
Makes an abundance of ice cream to serve one or many
1 cup of cashews (or hemp seeds if nut allergies)
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a powerful food processor or ice cream maker blend all ingredients until as creamy and frothy as you can make it!
2. Pour the mixture into a container and set the ice cream in the freezer overnight or until frozen.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and/or chocolate sauce!
+ ADD 1 or more tablespoon of Cacao Powder to make “Chocolate Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder, 3 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs to make “Chocolate Chip Ice Cream”
+ ADD 1 cup of strawberries into the blender and make “Strawberry Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of green tea to make “Green Tea Ice Cream”
+ ADD 2 tablespoons of coffee to make “Coffee Ice Cream”
+ ADD Drop Raw Cookie Dough Balls into half frozen ice cream to make “Cookie Dough Ice Cream”
+ ADD a handful of mint leaves and a drop of mint oil to make “Mint Ice Cream”
+ ADD A handful of mint leaves & a drop of mint oil & cacao powder to make “Chocolate Mint Ice Cream”
* The more powerful the blender the creamier the ice cream will be
* Use 1 cup of dates instead of honey if you choose
Makes 12 balls
2/3 cups of rolled oats (gluten free)
2/3 cups of cashews
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
2 teaspoons of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
2 tablespoons of cacao nibs (will be the ‘chocolate chips’)
1. Blend the cashews and oats in a food processor so it makes a ‘flour meal’ consistency.
2. In a bowl add this blend, along with the vanilla, salt and honey and stir. Once all mixed add the cacao nibs and stir!
3. Taste and add water if needed, or more honey if you like it sweeter. It should be a cookie dough consistency.
4. Roll the mixture into balls.
5. On a plate roll the balls in cacao powder.
6. Eat and enjoy! Keep in fridge.
+ADD Peanut Butter to make it “Peanut Butter Cookie Dough”
* You can make this without cacao nibs
* Use Vanilla Beans if possible. If not use Vanilla Extract the kind without added sugar – check the ingredients on the back!
Makes a serve for 5 people
4 large apples
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 ½ cup of almond meal
1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven at 400F (200C).
2. On low heat in a pan toast the cinnamon, almond, coconut and 2 tablespoons of honey in coconut oil.
3. In a pot, boil apples until they are semi soft. Drain and then add 3 tablespoons of honey to the pot and stir while letting it cook together until apples are soft.
4. In an oven dish place the apple mixture with the toasted nut mixture. Place in oven for 10 minutes until the dish is well combined!
4. Serve with raw ice cream and chunky nuts!
Makes one large cheesecake
2 cups macadamia nuts (or use walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds but macadamias seem to work best!)
1 1/2 cups cashews
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup dried coconut
6 tablespoons coconut oil melted
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup maple syrup, honey or raw agave nectar
1 sun-dried vanilla bean or 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
3 cups mixed berries, such as blueberries and raspberries for garnish
1. Soak the cashews and macadamias in water in separate bowls for at least 5 hours.
2. Pulse macadamia nuts and dates in food processor to a sticky crumb-like consistency. Sprinkle dried coconut on bottom of 8-inch pie pan. Press macadamia nut mixture onto coconut to make crust.
3. Place cashews, coconut oil, lime juice, maple syrup, vanilla and 6 tablespoons of water in a food processor and do it until smooth fluffy puree texture.
4. Pour mixture onto crust, and freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, slice while frozen, and serve with berries!!! Let is defrost to get soft or eat it as a hard slice!