½ cup of cacao butter (113g)
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
¼ cup almond meal
1 cup of peanut butter or almond butter or hemp butter for nut allergies
3 tablespoons of cacao powder
4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
For the base…
1. Melt the cacao butter in the sun or extremely low heat on a stove.
2. In the pot you melted the cacao butter in; add the rest of the ingredients, honey, almond meal and cacao powder and mix well with a spoon.
3. Grease a brownie tray with coconut oil lightly (or use non-stick paper)
4. Pour the base into the tray and wobble tray until the mixture is flat and smooth.
5. Place in the freezer to harden while making the other layers! (Approx 20 minutes!)
For the icing…
6. In a bowl mash the avocado into a puree. Then add the cacao powder and honey and mix well until a chocolate icing! (You could also use blender!)
Putting it together…
7. Take the base out of the freezer. Put of layer peanut butter over chocolate base. Then spread a layer of icing over the peanut butter layer!
8. Set in fridge for two hours then cut and eat!!!