4 large apples
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 ½ cup of almond meal
1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven at 400F (200C).
2. On low heat in a pan toast the cinnamon, almond, coconut and 2 tablespoons of honey in coconut oil.
3. In a pot, boil apples until they are semi soft. Drain and then add 3 tablespoons of honey to the pot and stir while letting it cook together until apples are soft.
4. In an oven dish place the apple mixture with the toasted nut mixture. Place in oven for 10 minutes until the dish is well combined!
4. Serve with raw ice cream and chunky nuts!
· Helps lower cholesterol
· Fights free radicals
· Helps metabolism function
· Rich in Dietary fiber, vitamin C, beta-carotene, anti-oxidants, riboflavin, fiber, iron, calcium and thiamin
· Helps to regulate blood sugar
· Reduces arthritis pain
· Boosts brain function