1 cup of walnut meal (ground walnuts in a blender)
1 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and walnut meal together
2. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt and water and stir!
4. Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups.
5. The icing: The RAW CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
6. Garnish with coconut shavings, chopped nuts, goji berries and cacao nibs!
For vanilla cupcakes:
In a bowl mix 1 cup of almond meal or walnut meal, 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey and water if extra moisture is needed! Roll them into balls and press them into baking cups!
- Rich in Omega-3
- High in protein
- High in vitamin E
- High in iron