1 bunch of kale
Salt to taste
Add toppings of your choice: sprinkle with sesame seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, a dash of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice... get creative!
1. Wash your kale and tear the leaves from the stems. Use the stems for a juice later! Add the kale to a large bowl.
2. Use one avocado, and massage the avocado into the kale.
3. Chop the other avocado into cubes and sprinkle over the salad.
4. Sprinkle with salt, start with 1/2 a teaspoon, taste it and see if you want more.
1. For a one person serving, use half a head of kale, and 1 avocado.
+ High in protein
+ High in omega 3
+ Aids weight loss
+ Increases energy
+ Good for heart health
+ Good for digestive health
+ Improves mental function
+ Boosts immunity
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved