Serves: 2 -3
1 cup cashews (soak 4 hours if you want a softer ice cream or have a weaker blender)
2/3 cup water
1 teaspoon cacao powder
4 tablespoons of raw honey or maple syrup
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons raspberries
2 tablespoons blueberries
1. In a food processor blend all ingredients until the mixture is as creamy and frothy as you can make it.
2. Pour the mixture into a container or ice cream maker. Then allow the ice cream to set in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
3. When frozen, serve into bowls and add a tablespoon of each; almond butter, raspberries and blueberries into each bowl.
1. Try freezing the berries!
2. A powerful blender like the VITAMIX will make a better smoother ice cream!
+ Vegan (use maple syrup)
+ Plant based
+ Dairy free, soy free, gluten free
+ High in protein
+ High in antioxidants
+ Healthier ice cream!
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved