1 head of lettuce (purple or green), this one was a mixture
1/2 cup hemp seeds (or sunflower seeds)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1. Tear lettuce into smaller pieces and place in a large bowl.
2. Chop the avocado into cubes and place on the lettuce.
3. In a separate bowl mix the olive oil, lemon and nutritional yeast. Then pour over the salad.
4. Toss the salad so the dressing covers it well.
5. Complete by sprinkling the seeds on top!
+ Aids weight loss
+ Increases Energy
+ Good for clear skin
+ High in Omega 3
+ B Vitamins
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved