1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1 pound of Organic Free Range Chicken, cut into strips
2 cups green beans
4 carrots, cut into strips
1 small head broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
1 large onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, diced
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
Salt, pepper and thyme to taste
1. Heat a large fry pan or wok with coconut oil.
2. Add onion and garlic and fry for two minutes.
3. Add the chicken and stir fry until chicken turns white on the outside.
4. Add the vegetables and stir fry until chicken is cooked through and vegetables tender crisp (5-7 minutes)
5. Add the honey for the last 30 seconds. Stir until it is covering the entire stir fry.
6. Season with 1 teaspoon of thyme, pepper and salt to your liking.
+ High in protein
+ High in antioxidants
+ Aids weight loss
+ Increases energy
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Nadine Gray author of Travel with Papino Blog.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved