Ingredients: for 3 cups of almond milk
1 cup of soaked almonds overnight (or for 7 hours)
3 cups of water
3 dates or 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract
+ ADD 1 teaspoon of cacao powder for chocolate milk!
+ ADD ½ cup strawberries for strawberry milk!
*Use any kind of nut for this nut milk! Like cashews or brazil nuts!
*If you have a nut allergy use HEMP SEEDS instead
1. Pop the almonds out of their skins
2. Add all ingredients to the blender and mix together until a smooth milky consistency!
· Cleaner and healthier alternative to dairy milk!
Ideal brain food to help with intellectual brain function and focus
· Lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels in the blood which helps to reduce the risk of Heart disease, obesity and diabetes
· Aids in weight loss
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Makes one epic smoothie!
1 ¼ of water
¼ cup of strawberries
¼ cup blueberries
2 teaspoons of macca
¼ cup raspberries
2 teaspoon of flaxseeds
1 tablespoon of goji berries
2 tablespoon of almond butter
1 teaspoon of honey
1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
1. In a blender mix all ingredients until a thick smoothie consistency!
+ ADD Cacao to make it a chocolate nut berry smoothie!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, Glucose, fructose, antioxidants, vitamins C and B6, protein, potassium, manganese, iron and copper
· Increases strength, energy, stamina, libido and sexual function. Improves memory
· Reduces stress
1 tablespoon of cacao
1 cup of boiling water
a dash of coconut or almond milk
1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1. Add cacao to the boiling water and stir
2. Add the honey and stir
3. Add the milk and stir
· A powerful anti-oxidant to reduce toxins
· Promotes heart health
· Reduces risk of heart attack and stroke
· Increases levels of neurotransmitters to help with brain function, focus, sense of well-being
· Reduces depression
· Highest anti-oxidant of any food, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and manganese!
1 cup Rice, hemp or Almond Milk
1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (more if you like it sweet)
1/4 cup Almonds or almond butter (Could also add 3 tablespoons hemp seeds/powder for more protein!)
1/4 cup Ice
2 tablespoons of cacao (more or less depending on how you like your chocolate!
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend :)