Ingredients: for 3 cups of almond milk
1 cup of soaked almonds overnight (or for 7 hours)
3 cups of water
3 dates or 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract
+ ADD 1 teaspoon of cacao powder for chocolate milk!
+ ADD ½ cup strawberries for strawberry milk!
*Use any kind of nut for this nut milk! Like cashews or brazil nuts!
*If you have a nut allergy use HEMP SEEDS instead
1. Pop the almonds out of their skins
2. Add all ingredients to the blender and mix together until a smooth milky consistency!
· Cleaner and healthier alternative to dairy milk!
Ideal brain food to help with intellectual brain function and focus
· Lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels in the blood which helps to reduce the risk of Heart disease, obesity and diabetes
· Aids in weight loss
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Makes one epic smoothie!
1 ¼ of water
¼ cup of strawberries
¼ cup blueberries
2 teaspoons of macca
¼ cup raspberries
2 teaspoon of flaxseeds
1 tablespoon of goji berries
2 tablespoon of almond butter
1 teaspoon of honey
1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
1. In a blender mix all ingredients until a thick smoothie consistency!
+ ADD Cacao to make it a chocolate nut berry smoothie!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, Glucose, fructose, antioxidants, vitamins C and B6, protein, potassium, manganese, iron and copper
· Increases strength, energy, stamina, libido and sexual function. Improves memory
· Reduces stress
Makes 1 slushy
3/4 cup of strawberries
1 red apple
1. In a blender process the apples and strawberries until slushly like consistency! Add water if you need more juice!
+ ADD ½ a lemon
+ ADD ½ cup of watermelon
· Helps lower cholesterol absorption, fights free radicals, helps metabolism function,
· Helps control heart rate and blood pressure
· Rich in Dietary fiber, vitamin C, beta-carotene, anti-oxidants, riboflavin and thiamin
1/2 cup of Blueberries
1 cup of Strawberries
1/2 cup of Raspberries
1. Juice the apples.
2. Add apple juice to blender and the berries and blend into smoothie! Add ice if you want it extra chilled!
3. Enjoy and appreciate.
Benefits: Weight Loss, Anti-ageing, Removes Toxins.
1 cup strawberries
1 cup raspberries
1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
Put all ingredients into blender with ice and blend until smooth.
Benefits: Increases energy & stimulates circulation.
1 cup watermelon
1 cup rockmelon/cantaloupe
1 cup Pineapple
1 cup of strawberries
Berries to garnish
Put all ingredients in a blender with ice and blend until smooth. Garnish with fresh berries.
Benefits: Reduces asthma, increases energy & weight loss.