Makes 1 slushy
3/4 cup of strawberries
1 red apple
1. In a blender process the apples and strawberries until slushly like consistency! Add water if you need more juice!
+ ADD ½ a lemon
+ ADD ½ cup of watermelon
· Helps lower cholesterol absorption, fights free radicals, helps metabolism function,
· Helps control heart rate and blood pressure
· Rich in Dietary fiber, vitamin C, beta-carotene, anti-oxidants, riboflavin and thiamin
1 Kiwi Fruit
2 Green Apples
2 sticks of Celery
1/4 cup fresh Mint
1 cup of green melon or watermelon
1. Put all ingredients through the juicer for juice!
2. OR juice the celery, apples, green melon and lime AND THEN place in a blender and add mint and kiwi fruit for a smoothie!
3. Garnish with fresh mint!
Benefits: Boosts immunity, great for your skin & lowers blood pressure.
1 cup watermelon
1 cup rockmelon/cantaloupe
1 cup Pineapple
1 cup of strawberries
Berries to garnish
Put all ingredients in a blender with ice and blend until smooth. Garnish with fresh berries.
Benefits: Reduces asthma, increases energy & weight loss.