Serves 4 hungry people
3 large zucchinis
Walnut Meat Layer from Lasagna recipe
Tomato Sauce from Lasagna Recipe
Cashew Cheese from Cashew Cheese Recipe
4 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 tomato diced
1. Use a pasta maker or vegetable peeler to make pasta from the zucchinis
2. Roll the Walnut Meat into balls
3. Put the Walnut Meat balls on the zucchini pasta along with the tomato sauce
4. Put the cashew cheese on top
5. Sprinkle each dish with chopped tomato and 1 teaspoon each of oregano
Makes 1 large pizza!
Tomato Sauce from Raw Lasagna recipe
Walnut Meat layer from Raw Lasagna recipe
Cashew Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese Recipe
Pesto layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
A handful of Fresh basil
1 Avocado chopped in cubes
Make the Taco Shell recipe and spread a semi thick layer onto Teflex sheets and place in dehydrator at 100F for 10-17 hours until crisp. OR place in oven at 200F for 6-12 hours.
Once the pizza base is crisp, place layers or dollops of each spreading! Enjoy the creative process!
1 cup Macadamias (or walnuts or almonds)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
squeeze of lemon
1. Blend Macadamias and Basil in a food processor.
2. Put into bowl and add Oil and Salt.
3. Mix together and serve with celery sticks/carrot sticks.
Makes 2 1/3 cups of cheese! Ingredients:
2 cups of cashews soaked for 6 hours (use unsoaked hemp seeds as alternative to nuts!)
½ lemon juice
1 teaspoon of thyme
pinch black pepper
½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1 clove of garlic
3/4 cup of water (more for softer cheese)
Add 1 – 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast for extra cheesy flavor
1. In a food processor blend all ingredients together until a smooth consistency! Serve as nut cheese on RAW TACOS, RAW PIZZA or RAW LASAGANA! You could also place in the dehydrator for 12 hours and make parmesan cheese. If you do this add 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast to the mix!
+ADD cayenne pepper or chilli flakes!
- Cleaner alternative to cheese and dairy
- Rich in mineral copper
- Rich in magnesium
- Good for the bones
- Good for the nerves
- Good for weight loss
Makes a nice amount!
1 bunch of kale
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
Action for oven…
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat to large baking sheets with olive oil
2. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite sized pieces. Place on baking sheets and sprinkle olive oil, salt over and nutritional yeast over it!
3. Bake about 10-12 minutes! Watch them, and turn them as they shrink and get crispy!
Action for dehydrator…
1. Do step two as above and lay the kale out on mesh dehydrator sheets and sprinkle kale with salt, oil and nutritional yeast and place in the dehydrator.
2. For the first hour, dehydrate at 150°F, then turn the trays around and lower the temperature to 120°F. Check them in another hour and either remove or keep dehydrating to your desired crispiness.
3. Place dehydrated kale chips in a bowl and sprinkle with the oil, nutritional yeast and remaining salt to taste.
1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl
2. Add the salt and pepper. Taste it and add more to your liking!
3. Chop the cucumber and carrot into slices
4. Dip the carrot and cucumber into guacamole yum!!!
+ ADD the juice of 1 lemon for extra cleanse!
+ ADD diced capsicum/peppers for extra crunch!