Serves 4 friends
handful of parsley
handful of mint
6 shallots/spring onions
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
extra virgin olive oil for cooking
4 fillets of your favorite fish
1. Finely chop parsley & mint. Cut cucumber, shallots and tomatoes into small pieces. Mix in a bowel with lettuce leafs!
2. Pan fry or grill fish on BBQ in olive oil for 2 minutes or until flaky. Squeeze lemon juice over and let simmer for 1 minute.
3. Serve fish with salad and/or TED w enjoy!
4 pieces of fish
1 tablespoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
¾ cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as alternative)
½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
1. In a bowl whisk the egg and dip the fish into it. Coat it well.
2. In a blender mix the turmeric, himalayan salt, almonds and cayenne pepper. Coat the fish with the turmeric spices!
3. Heat ½ inch oil in a pan and when really hot drop the fish in to get a crunchy outside. Do until cooked!
4. Serve with TED Tomato Sauce and Chips!
· High in protein and good fats
· A source of vitamins C and B6 magnesium, fiber, iron, potassium and magnesium
Aids in sinus health and GLUTEN FREE