4 pieces of fish
1 tablespoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
¾ cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as alternative)
½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
1. In a bowl whisk the egg and dip the fish into it. Coat it well.
2. In a blender mix the turmeric, himalayan salt, almonds and cayenne pepper. Coat the fish with the turmeric spices!
3. Heat ½ inch oil in a pan and when really hot drop the fish in to get a crunchy outside. Do until cooked!
4. Serve with TED Tomato Sauce and Chips!
· High in protein and good fats
· A source of vitamins C and B6 magnesium, fiber, iron, potassium and magnesium
Aids in sinus health and GLUTEN FREE
1 pound of organic free range chicken (500g)
Almonds (use hemp seeds as nut alternative)
1. In a blender process the almonds, turmeric, cayenne and salt. Put this mixture on a plate
2. Chop the chicken into cubes or ‘nuggets’
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with fork. Dip the chicken into the egg, coat it well and then into the spices! Get as much of the spice mixture onto the chicken!
4. Heat a pain with ½ an inch of olive oil/coconut oil/avocado oil and when really hot drop the chicken nuggets in until cooked!
5. Serve with TED chips and salad!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Detoxifies the liver
· Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
· Prevents muscle cramping
· GLUTEN FREE