4 Salmon fillets
6 tablespoons of Raw Organic Honey
4 tablespoons of Sesame seeds
1 cup baby tomatoes
1 head of asparagus
1 chopped cucumber
Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
1. Heat oil in a pan on low/med heat and add the salmon.
2. Mix honey (add more if you like super sweet) with a tablespoon of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon in a bowl. Add this mixture to the salmon and cook to your liking.
3. Steam asparagus. Serve baby spinach, tomatoes, chopped cucumber on a plate and add asparagus.
4. Serve the salmon on top of the salad and add raw sesame seeds (or toast them for a couple of minutes in the fry pan)
4 cloves of garlic
¼ cup red onion
1/2 cup organic soy sauce or amino acids
½ cup honey
3 anchovy fillets
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon of ginger diced
2 fillets of salmon
2 cups of oats
1. Dice the onion, anchovy finely and ginger finely. Add them to a bowl with the rest of the marinade ingredients. Let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Drain the sauce through a siv so you are left with a sauce and no chunks.
3. Add salmon to the sauce and let it soak for 2 hours.
4. Cook the salmon in olive oil and then pour the marinade sauce in. allow the salmon to simmer in the sauce!
6. Serve with cooked rolled oats, and sliced apple and avocado.
*You will find anchovies in supermarkets in a jar. Go for the organic type in olive oil.
+ ADD Rice instead of oats