extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (or more if you like!)
a bunch of baby spinach
as many shrimp/prawns as you like (at least 1 pound)
1. Put some baby spinach on a plate. Chop 1 clove of raw garlic into small pieces and add that to the spinach. Squeeze fresh lime juice over it.
2. Heat some olive oil on low/med heat in a fry pan. Add the other clove of chopped garlic. After a couple of minutes add the prawns and stir toss cook until done!
3. Serve the prawns over the spinach and mmm mmm mmm! Simple, healthy, light and delicious!
+ ADD a drizzle of honey to make it sweet!
1 pound (1/2 kilo) shrimp/prawns
3 tablespoons of honey
coconut oil for cooking
1. Peel the prawns and cook on high heat for a few minutes until cooked! Or grill them! As they are cooking drizzle the honey over the prawns!
2. Serve with salad!
+ADD Cayenne pepper to make them Cajun style sweet and spicy!
· High in protein
· High in anti-oxidants from the honey