Makes 10 skewers
1 pound chicken breast (500g)
3 garlic cloves
5 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 bunch of fresh rosemary (can use dried also)
1. Chop The chicken into cubes. Dice the garlic. Pull the rosemary off the sticks and dice into small pieces
2. In a bowl stir the honey, garlic, olive oil and rosemary together! Add the chicken and let it soak for 4 hours (you can also just cook it right away, but soaking will have the chicken soak the flavors more!)
3. Put the chicken on skewers (I use the rosemary sticks themselves!)
4. Cook them in olive oil, coconut oil or grill them until ready! Mmm enjoy!
5. Serve with TED wedges and salad!
· High in protein
· Good for the brain
· High in beta-carotene/Vitamin A, thiamin/Vitamin B1, riboflavin/Vitamin B2
High in iron and calcium
4 cloves of garlic
¼ cup red onion
1/2 cup organic soy sauce or amino acids
½ cup honey
3 anchovy fillets
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon of ginger diced
2 fillets of salmon
2 cups of oats
1. Dice the onion, anchovy finely and ginger finely. Add them to a bowl with the rest of the marinade ingredients. Let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Drain the sauce through a siv so you are left with a sauce and no chunks.
3. Add salmon to the sauce and let it soak for 2 hours.
4. Cook the salmon in olive oil and then pour the marinade sauce in. allow the salmon to simmer in the sauce!
6. Serve with cooked rolled oats, and sliced apple and avocado.
*You will find anchovies in supermarkets in a jar. Go for the organic type in olive oil.
+ ADD Rice instead of oats
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 pound (500 g) of stewing steak
1 tablespoon of himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of sage
2 tablespoons of rice flour
1. Dice the steak into small pieces including the ‘fat’
2. Dice onion
3. Fry the onion and meat fat only in a frying pan with oil until caramelized and then remove and set aside
4. Add the beef and salt
5. Brown the beef very well
6. Put beef into an oven casserole dish and add onions back in
7. Put the fry pan as it is back on the stove and place 1 ½ cups of water and clean the bottom of the fry pan with a wooden spoon or egg flipper to lift any residue that is in the pan
8. Taste the water, add more salt if it is too sweet for your taste, or more honey if it is too salty (this will become the gravy)
9. Add 2 tablespoons of rice flour and ½ a cup of water and whisk well. It will start to look like a thicker gravy. Remove from heat and stir and stir and stir and then put it back on the heat and keep stirring until it is thickened
10. Add sage to the gravy and then pour into the casserole dish with the beef
11. Place in the oven for 2 hours on low temperature 150 degrees
12. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans OR TED Fries/wedges!
1 pound (1/2 kilo) shrimp/prawns
3 tablespoons of honey
coconut oil for cooking
1. Peel the prawns and cook on high heat for a few minutes until cooked! Or grill them! As they are cooking drizzle the honey over the prawns!
2. Serve with salad!
+ADD Cayenne pepper to make them Cajun style sweet and spicy!
· High in protein
· High in anti-oxidants from the honey
½ cup rice flour
½ cup whole meal flour
½ cup buckwheat
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
Coconut Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Whisk until a fine blend.
2. Heat a fry pan with coconut oil. When the oil is hot pour the batter into the fry pan.
3. When you see bubble flip the crepe!
4. Serve with fried onion, capsicum (peppers), diced avocado and cucumber!