Makes one large refreshing juice.
1 juicy watery lettuce
1 green apple (add more if you like it SWEET!)
1 bunch of celery
1 bunch of parsley
Put it all through a juicer!
Regenerating for the cells
Powerful for diabetics
Nourishes the body with cellular nutrition
Cleanses the liver, stomach and digestive system lightly
Aids WEIGHT LOSS
Soothes the body
FEEDS the body with NUTRITION at CELLULAR LEVEL
+ ADD a pear
+ ADD a banana to make it a smoothie
+ ADD watermelon to make a larger juice
+ ADD an avocado to make it a smoothie
+ ADD whatever other vegetables and fruits you like
+ ADD lemon for an extra cleanse
+ ADD cilantro for an extra cleanse kick
+ ADD a teaspoon of cayenne pepper to make it spicy
This recipe created by Liana Werner-Gray.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™
All Rights Reserved
4 seeded, diced tomatoes
1 onion chopped
3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 bunch of cilantro (use more if you love cilantro/coriander!)
Juice of 1 lime (lemon works as well!)
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
1 cup quinoa (rice or similar grain works as well)
2 cups water
1 bunch of collard greens
Dash of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1. Place 2 cups of water and a dash of Himalayan in sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Place 1 cup of quinoa into boiling water, lower heat, cover and allow it to cook.
3. Once quinoa is cooked, place in a large serving bowl and allow it to cool in refrigerator for approx. 1 hour.
4. While quinoa is cooling chop, mince, and dice all vegetables accordingly.
5. When quinoa is 100% cooled down (very important to wait!) mix vegetables with rice in serving bowl.
6. Add lime juice, cumin, cayenne pepper and Himalayan salt to taste.
7. Mix all ingredients well and let sit for a little while (overnight if possible) The longer you wait, the better the flavor!
8. Serve in collard greens as a wrap! Also great on its own
*Skip the quinoa part to make it 100% RAW
+ADD nutritional yeast for a “cheesy” flavor!
Recipe created by Mr. F January 2013
This recipe is DAIRY FREE, SUGAR FREE, SOY FREE, GLUTEN FREE. Provides the body with proper nutrition.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
Raw Zuchetti Alfredo (with Marinated Mushrooms)
Start by marinating the mushrooms:
3 cups sliced mini portobello mushrooms
¼ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (soy sauce alternative)
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 minced garlic cloves (as finely as possible)
Mix liquid ingredients and garlic as well as possible then add mushrooms, cover, and let sit in the
refrigerator for at least one hour. Let the mushrooms marinate overnight for the best flavor results.
2 cups raw unsoaked cashews
½ cup pine nuts (use more cashews if pine nuts not available)
Juice of 1 Lemon
¼ cup olive oil
1 ½ cups water (less water for a thicker sauce)
6 garlic gloves
¼ cup parsley
¼ cup basil
½ cup nutritional yeast (more of you want it cheesier)
1 tablespoon white pepper (black pepper works as well)
1 tablespoon Himalayan salt
1 dash of cayenne pepper
Process cashews and pine nuts first then add all other ingredients and process until it is a creamy sauce consistency.
Put 2 LARGE ZUCCHINIS through a pasta maker and place in the bowl you would like to serve from!
*Use a vegetable peeler if you don’t have a pasta maker
1. Place the “Zucchetti” into a serving bowl.
2. Put marinated mushrooms on top of zucchetti.
3. Pour sauce on top of both and mix!
4. Garnish with fresh parsley and ENJOY!
*If you don’t like mushrooms, you can skip that part of the recipe and it is still delicious. If you are just not into raw mushrooms, you could always steam them before marinating!
This recipe designed by Salvatore Fiteni who has been on The Earth Diet since August 2012.
2 cups quinoa
4 cups water
1 bunch of organic Spinach
1 Bag organic frozen green Peas (or fresh if you have access to them!)
1 large organic Red Onion chopped
6 organic Garlic Cloves chopped
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tbl Garlic Powder
1 tbl Curry Powder
1 tbl Turmeric Powder
1 handful of fresh coriander/cilantro
1. Add Coconut Oil to sauce pan at medium heat.
2. When oil is heated and moving freely on pan, add chopped red onion and garlic.
3. When onion and garlic is slightly browned add peas and spinach and allow it to cook for a few minutes.
4. Once the peas and spinach are mostly cooked, add 4 cups of water, turn burner up high and cover with a lid.
5. Once water is boiling, add 2 cups of Quinoa, stir it in, set heat to low and cover again.
Now while the Quinoa is cooking make the CASHEW/HEMP SEED CHEESE
2 cups of cashews soaked for 6 hours
1 cup of hemp seeds
Juice of 1 lemon
½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
2 clove of garlic
3/4 cup of water (more for softer cheese)
3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast for extra cheesy flavor
In a food processor blend all ingredients together until a smooth consistency!
Now add curry, garlic powder, Himalayan salt, turmeric, and cayenne pepper to quinoa and stir in. When all water is dissolved turn off heat and allow to sit for a few minutes. Now add cashew cheese, stir all together and enjoy! GARNISH with fresh CILANTRO!
*Use romaine leaves for taco shells or collard greens for a wrap!
*Add more cayenne pepper if you like it spicy!
This recipe was designed by SALVATORE FITENI, New York USA 2013.