Makes for 4
1 onion chopped
3 cloves of garlic diced
1 piece of ginger diced
1/2 cup sesame oil
1/2 cup braggs liquid aminos (organic soy sauce OR just use extra salt)
1/2 bunch swiss chard chopped
3/4 cup chopped broccoli chopped
1/2 cup of snow peas
1 large carrot chopped
1/2 bunch spinach chopped
1/2 one bok choy chopped
1/4 bunch of cilantro/coriander chopped
1 packet of kelp noodles or brown rice noodles
1. Heat sesame oil in wok or large pan
2. Add onions and garlic and cook til browned
3. Add all other vegetables and cook until the greens shrink and mix easily
4. Add braggs, lower heat and cover until broccoli and carrots are fully cooked
5. Add kelp noodles and cook until noodles are soft and mixed in with other ingredients
7. Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy :)
Garnish with one avocado cubed, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lemon/lime!
This recipe was created by Mr F in New York, January 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved
2 cups quinoa
4 cups water
1 bunch of organic Spinach
1 Bag organic frozen green Peas (or fresh if you have access to them!)
1 large organic Red Onion chopped
6 organic Garlic Cloves chopped
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tbl Garlic Powder
1 tbl Curry Powder
1 tbl Turmeric Powder
1 handful of fresh coriander/cilantro
1. Add Coconut Oil to sauce pan at medium heat.
2. When oil is heated and moving freely on pan, add chopped red onion and garlic.
3. When onion and garlic is slightly browned add peas and spinach and allow it to cook for a few minutes.
4. Once the peas and spinach are mostly cooked, add 4 cups of water, turn burner up high and cover with a lid.
5. Once water is boiling, add 2 cups of Quinoa, stir it in, set heat to low and cover again.
Now while the Quinoa is cooking make the CASHEW/HEMP SEED CHEESE
2 cups of cashews soaked for 6 hours
1 cup of hemp seeds
Juice of 1 lemon
½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
2 clove of garlic
3/4 cup of water (more for softer cheese)
3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast for extra cheesy flavor
In a food processor blend all ingredients together until a smooth consistency!
Now add curry, garlic powder, Himalayan salt, turmeric, and cayenne pepper to quinoa and stir in. When all water is dissolved turn off heat and allow to sit for a few minutes. Now add cashew cheese, stir all together and enjoy! GARNISH with fresh CILANTRO!
*Use romaine leaves for taco shells or collard greens for a wrap!
*Add more cayenne pepper if you like it spicy!
This recipe was designed by SALVATORE FITENI, New York USA 2013.