15 cups of water
5 Celery sticks
1 large Sweet Potato
1 large Potato
3 carrots Carrot
1 large Onion
1 bunch of Dill
1 bunch of Parsley
5 tablespoons of Barley
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
the juice of one lime
1. Add the water to a large pot and set the heat on medium to boil.
2. Chop all the vegetables into small pieces (just larger than your thumb!)
3. Add carrots, sweet potato, potato and onion first. Let boil!
4. Add the rest of e vegetables and herbs!
5. Boil it all together for appox 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
6. Serve with fresh parsley and dill!
Feel free to add other vegetables like squash, zucchini, broccoli!
Recipe by Roxxe, NYC January 2013
This site is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved