Serves: 2 large plates
4 cups of baby spinach
3/4 cup almonds
1/4 teaspoon of hinalayan salt
1/2 a small pineapple
2 tablespoons of amino acids
1 thumb size piece of ginger
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup peas
1. Preheat the oven too 400 F (204 Celsius). Put the almonds on an oven tray, sprinkle with salt and roast for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy! Remove from the oven and make the rest of the salad.
2. Place the baby spinach on 2 plates.
3. Cut up the strawberries and avocado into slices and place on the spinach.
4. Make the sauce, in a blender mix the banana, pineapple (skin removed), ginger (peeled) and the amino acids. Pour the sauce over the salads.
5. Sprinkle with peas. Chop the almonds into smaller pieces and sprinkle them over the salad.
+ Vegan salad
+ GLUTEN FREE
+ Hybrid, some cooked, mostly raw = RAW LIVING NUTRIENTS
+ SPINACH: Anti Inflammatory, high in Anti-Oxidants, boosts immune system
+ ALMONDS: High in Vitamin E, Zinc and Calcium
+ AVOCADO: High in Vitamin E, good healthy fats, good for healthy skin and hair
+ BANANA: High in Vitamin A, Increases Energy
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray and friends in Costa Rica 2013.
This photo thanks to Rock n Raw Photos.
***Always choose ORGANIC whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved