1. Use a wooden bowl and wooden spoon and add the water the clay
2. Mix and Mash until smooth. Some chunks are okay
3. Wet your hair slightly with spray bottle.
4. Start with sections of your hair and lather the clay into hair.
5. Leave on for 3 hours or until it is set hard. During the 3 hours use this time to relax outside in the sunshine, to meditate, do some work on the computer or even housework.
Some benefits include: Adding volume to hair, cleansing hair of toxins, feeling clean and fresh, helps with dandruff, psoriasis, and eczema, antifungal, pulls out impurities
Get bentonite clay from The Earth Diet webstore.
Here's a video on how to do the hair mask:
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in 2014.
Photo taken by Liana.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved