a bunch of fresh cilantro/coriander
2 tablespoons of hemp butter (hemp seeds in a blender)
extra virgin coconut oil for cooking
2 wholewheat or spelt wraps (organic)
1. In a fry pan heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
2. Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk with a fork.
3. Add the eggs to the fry pan and sprinkle with salt.
4. While the eggs are cooking put a wrap on each plate. Spread a tablespoon of hemp butter on each wrap. Chop the avocado in cubes and sprinkle on each wrap. Put cilantro on each wrap.
5. When eggs are cooked add them to the wrap! Add more salt if desired!
6. Wrap it up and eat!
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of NUTRITIONAL YEAST for 'cheesy' eggs
+ Serve with COCONUT BACON for vegan and eggs ;)
+ ADD lettuce, spinach and sprouts for more greens!
This recipe created by Liana Werner-Gray.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved