2 cups of brown rice pasta
4 cups of water
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt (add more to your taste)
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (add more if you like it cheesier)
1/2 cup of fresh cilantro/coriander
1. In a pot bring 4 cups of water to the boil. Add the brown rice pasta. Cook for 15 minutes or until soft, on medium heat. Drain the pasta when done and add the pasta back to a dry pot.
2. In the pot, add to the pasta, the coconut oil. Stir it through until melted throughout the pasta.
3. Stir in the nutritional yeast.
4. Stir in the salt. Taste it. If you want it saltier add more salt.
5. Serve the pasta in bowls!
5. Serve with chopped avocado cubes and cilantro.
+ ADD peas if you like peas!
+ ADD a squeeze of lemon juice if you want zing.
+ ADD Cayenne Pepper if you like it spicy!
This recipe is GLUTEN FREE, soy free, dairy free! A great alternative to pasta! Tastes like cheesy pasta!
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in New York, February 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved