2 Sweet Potatoes (or Yams)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Water for boiling
¼ cup coconut oil
1. In a large sauce pan, bring water and a dash of Himalayan salt to a boil.
2. Add yams and let them sit and cook for approx. 10 -15 minutes, but be sure to stay close by.
3. Poke yams with a fork to make sure they are cooked through and through.
4. Strain the yams and place them back in sauce pan.
5. Use a potato masher or spoon to mash and mix thoroughly.
6. Add coconut oil and mix again until a mushy consistency is reached.
7. Add garlic powder and salt & pepper to taste!
Serve alongside TED PORTOBELLO STEAKS!
Recipe designed with LOVE by Mr. F January 2013 LI, NY
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved