Total time: 25 minutes
1 cup rice (I used red rice in the photo above - brown rice is also great!)
Water to cook the rice
1 avocado, chopped into bite size pieces
1 cucumber, chopped into cubes
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1. Cook the rice as per instructions on the packet.
2. While the rice is cooking, chop the avocado and cucumber.
3. When the rice is cooked, drain and serve to bowls. Add avocado, cucumber and cilantro and mix so all well combined. Finish by squeezing lemon over the dish. Season with salt, pepper and or cayenne pepper to taste! Eat!
1. You can add onion and garlic, just fry some in coconut oil, and add to the bowl when serving and stir!
+ Simple and 6 whole ingredients
+ Made under 30 minutes
+ Vegan / Plant Based
+ Gluten Free
+ Provides the body with nutrition
+ High in protein
+ Brain food
+ Can be used to treat depression, anxiety and stress
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe credit: By Liana Werner-Gray
Photo thanks Rock'n Raw Photos - Raw and Unedited #NoFilter
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved