3 Sweet Potatoes cubed
½ Zucchini squash sliced
½ Yellow Squash sliced
2 Carrots sliced
1/2 Red bell pepper chopped
1 handful of fresh Green Beans
1 Red Onion chopped
4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped
Juice of ½ of a lemon
1 tablespoon Curry powder
¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (or Olive Oil )for cooking
1. Heat OIL in large frying pan at medium heat.
2. When oil is freely moving on the pan, add ONIONS and GARLIC.
3. When onions and garlic is slightly browned, add SWEET POTATOES and allow them to cook until slightly browned.
4. Add all other vegetables and allow them to cook, stirring frequently.
5. When the carrots and sweet potatoes are tender and add Himalayan salt, black pepper, and curry powder and STIR!
6. Turn off burner and allow everything to cool down for a few minutes.
7. Add NUTRITIONAL YEAST and lemon juice, stir in and serve!
Serve with rice! Serve with avocado! Serve with fresh cilantro/coriander!
• Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, manganese, fiber, B vitamins, potassium beta-carotene, folate, vitamin K, zinc and iron
• Rich in antioxidants
• Great for weight loss!
This recipe designed by Earth Diet Mentor, Salvatore Fiteni.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved