Total time: 15 minutes
6 large field mushrooms
1 tablespoon coconut butter
4 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
12 cherry tomatoes
1. Wipe and slice field mushrooms
2. Lightly cook mushrooms in coconut oil
3. Wash and drain baby spinach leaves and divide onto 2 plates
4. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and add to baby spinach leaves
5. Add mushrooms to salad
6. Slice avocado and top each salad
Add a sprinkle of hemp seeds to salad
Add almonds to salad for extra crunch
Drizzle cold-pressed oil oil and a squeeze of lemon juice for extra zing
Quick and easy to make
Basic recipe has only 5 ingredients
Excellent source of healthy fats
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Chizelle who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Chizelle
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved