"The dosa absorbs the juices and flavors of the veggies and it is divine!"
~Jessie Jean, Health Coach
Serves: 1 with some leftover veggies
- Use delectable dosa mix
- ¼ shiitake mushroom
- ¼ cup broccoli-chopped
- ½ cup spinach
- ½ cup kale-chopped
- 1 clove of garlic-chopped
- 1/8 fennel seeds
- Use 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Add chopped garlic
- Add broccoli and kale with fennel seeds
- Add mushrooms and spinach
- Once veggies are cooked, remove from heat
- Place veggies on Dosas and add a dash of coconut aminos, turmeric,and nutritional yeast
- Roll up and eat up!!!!
- Cayenne pepper for a kick
- Whatever veggies you prefer :)
- Gluten free
- Rich in Iron
- Loaded with Vitamin C
Recipe and photo by Jessie Jean. Health Coach for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Jessie Jean here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved