Serves: 2-4 people (makes 1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup of cashews (soaked for 24 hours)
- 1/2 cup of purified water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 of a raw garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- Put all ingredients into a high speed blender like a Vitamix
- Pour into a jar and refrigerate for up to one week
- Gluten Free
- High in fiber
Recipe and photo by Jessie Jean. Health Coach for The Earth Diet.
Learn more about Jessie Jean here.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved