Total Time: 45 minutes
For the Rose Cream:
1 cup whole raw cashews, soaked at least 1 hour
1 ORGANIC (non-sprayed!) red or pink rose, de-flowered, i.e. petals removed and set aside
2 tbsp agave
2 teaspoons rosewater
a few tbsp of water
1. In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine ingredients and blend until you have reached a smooth consistency.
You may need to add more water, a tablespoon at a time, to achieve the desired texture. Be patient, your cream will be silky!
2. Chill in the refrigerator at least one hour.
For the peaches:
2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
For the crumble:
1/4 cup ground pistachios
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the broiler in your oven.
2. Combine the ingredients for the crumble. It should be sticky.
3. Put the peaches, cut side up, on a sheet pan. Divide the crumble mixture over the tops of the peaches.
4. Place peaches in the oven under the broiler for about 3-5 minutes, or until the tops begin to caramelize. Be sure to keep an eye on your peaches!
For the Garnish:
3 fresh figs, halved
1 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1. Arrange one peach half on each plate. Place a dollop of the chilled rose cream on top. Arrange three fig halves on the plate.
2. Sprinkle with pink peppercorns, drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
+ Never underestimate the value of making something beautiful for yourself. You just made your entire day better.
+ Aids in detoxification
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Chef Hannah Gruber.
Photo thanks to Roxxe NYC Photography.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved