Total time: 25 minutes
Makes: 8 cup cakes
2 large 2oz bars of Raw Chocolate Avocado Pistachio Bars available for purchase here: http://www.theearthdiet.org/chocolate.html
3/4 cups coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup coconut sugar
Two teaspoon flour (whole wheat is ok)
1. Melt my bars in a double boiler or sauce pan on low.
2. Stir in coconut oil, salt and eggs and whisk until well combined.
3. Add coconut sugar and whisk. Then add the flour and stir with spoon for 10 seconds.
4. Stir and pour into either small cake molds or cupcake pan and bake for 5-8 minutes.
1. Stick a tooth pick in cakes and if nothing to very little sticks and then they are good to nomnom eat!!!
2. You can use quinoa flour for a gluten free alternative.
+ Super high in antioxidants
+ High in protein
+ High in magnesium
+ Good for heart and brain health
+ Mood boosting
+ Good fats for the brain, hair and nails
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Rock'n Raw Photos - Raw and Unedited - No Filter
Noah's chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved