½ cup rice flour
½ cup whole meal flour
½ cup buckwheat
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
Coconut Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Whisk until a fine blend.
2. Heat a fry pan with coconut oil. When the oil is hot pour the batter into the fry pan.
3. When you see bubble flip the crepe!
4. Serve with fried onion, capsicum (peppers), diced avocado and cucumber!
· High in protein
· Essential amino acids
· Increases liver function
· Improves circulation and decreases blood pressure
+ADD More cayenne to make them spicier!
* You could use almond meal as one of the flours
* Use olive oil or coconut oil to replace the egg for a vegan option
* Replace the whole meal flour with more buckwheat and rice flour to make it GLUTEN FREE