Ingredients:1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon olive oil
Juice of one lemon
3/4 teaspoon salt
One head of kale
One cucumber, chopped
One red pepper (capsicum), sliced
One yellow pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. In a bowl mix together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
2. Tear the kale into smaller pieces and add to a bowl. Massage the sauce mixture into the kale.
3. Add the cucumber and peppers.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds! Serve!
+ High in protein
+ Superhigh in raw living nutrients
+ Good food for the heart
+ Accelerates weight loss
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Lopez Brothers, taken at Organic Corner in Massapequa New York.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved