Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
1 cup water
1-2 teaspoons raw, Organic apple cider vinegar
1-2 teaspoons grade B pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
Squeeze lemon or lime juiceAction:
1. In a wine glass (or glass of your choice), stir together water, vinegar and syrup.
2. Grate ginger, stir into tonic.
3. Squeeze lemon or lime juice and enjoy!Benefits:
- may help with sugar cravings
- aids weight loss
- balances pH
- clears congestion
- supports digestion
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved