2 large fresh fish (as local as possible – even better catch it yourself!)
The juice of 2 lemons
handful of fresh cilantro diced
handful of fresh parsley diced
2 cloves of Garlic chopped into cubes
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for cooking
1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 Celsius)
2. In a bowl mix the lemon, cilantro, parsley, cracked black pepper and salt.
3. Place the fish on large piece of tin foil or banana leaf.
4. Cut slits into the fish, at least 5 on each one and add a chunk of garlic into each slice.
5. Drizzle the sauce over the fish.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fish is cooked through.
+ Serve with TED CHIPS and salad!
+ High in Omega 3
+ Vitamin D
+ Good Fatty Acids
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray 2013.
*** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved