Baked Moist Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites (or make it vegan using 1 teaspoon flax seed meal in 3 teaspoons water and let it sit for 5 minutes, it will become gooey like eggs)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with olive oil.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix the oils, the apple cider vinegar, cacao powder, coconut sugar, salt, flour and vanilla.
- 4. Mix in the egg whites and walnuts.
- 5. Spread the mixture evenly in the baking pan.
- 6. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool before cutting!
- + High in magnesium
- + High in antioxidants
- + Protein source
- + Relaxes the body
- + Dairy Free
- + Refined sugar free
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved