Makes 6 large pancakes
1 1/4 cup organic wholewheat flour
2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup blueberries
Coconut oil for cooking
Maple syrup or honey for drizzling over the pancakes when done!
1. Sift flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl and form a well.
2. Whisk olive oil and water together and pour on flour. Mix well with spoon until smooth.
3. Add the maple syrup and mix well.
4. Add the blueberries and mix lightly so they are well distributed throughout the batter.
5. Add oil to a pan and set on medium heat, and pour batter into fry pan. Flip when you see bubbles. When they are golden brown they are ready! Serve with maple syrup and more blueberries!
To make this gluten free use buckwheat flour and/or rice flour instead of wholewheat.
+ Refined sugar free
+ Dairy free
+ Blueberries high in Anti-oxidants
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved