Cacao Powder – make your own!
Makes 1/4 cup cacao powder
Ingredients:1 cup of cacao beans
1. Heat an oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Place the cacao beans on a tray in a single row.
3. Roast for 15-20 minutes until just turning golden brown (you do not want the beans to turn dark brown or it will taste burnt)
4. Allow to cool and then peel the skins off the beans.
5. Grind the beans in a blender, coffee grinder or using a mortar and pestle until you have a fine powder.
Use cacao powder in any Chocolate Earth Diet recipes like:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate Coconut Balls http://www.theearthdiet.org/2/post/2012/11/chocolate-coconut-balls-raw.html
Chocolate Milk http://www.theearthdiet.org/17/post/2013/06/chocolate-milk.htmlChocolate Cake
Chocolate Sauce http://www.theearthdiet.org/8/post/2013/01/chocolate-dipping-sauce.html
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Coconut Milk Shake
+ Extremely high in anti-oxidants
+ High in Magnesium
+ Relaxes the body
+ Aids weight loss
+ Increases energy
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved