Cashew Chocolate Ice Cream
1 cup cashews
2/3 cup water
1 teaspoon cacao powder
4 tablespoons of raw honey
1. In a food processor or ice cream maker, blend all ingredients until the mixture is as creamy and frothy as you can make it.
2. Pour the mixture into a container. Then allow the ice cream to set in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
1. The more powerful your blend is, the more creamier your ice cream will be.
2. Use one cup of dates instead of honey if your choose.
3. Add walnuts or almonds on top for added protein.
+ Gluten Free
+ Anti oxidants
+ High in magnesium
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos– Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved