Cheesy Egg Omelet
1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
4 tablespoon nutritional yeast
Himalayan salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them with a fork and add 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
2. Heal the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat, make sure the oil covers the bottom of the pan. When the oil is hot pour in the eggs.
3. Cook until you see the tip starting to firm, then flip.
4. Cook on the other side until it is well cooked.
5. Sprinkle the rest of nutritional yeast on omelet when done.
+ High in protein
+ Gluten Free
+ High in B Vitamins
+ Brain food
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved