Chia Seed Cereal with Almonds
3 tablespoons of chia seeds
1/2 cup water (or almond milk)
2 tablespoons almond slices
Honey or maple syrup to drizzle
1. Add chopped fruit of your choice.
1. Place the chia seeds and liquid into a cereal bowl. Soak for 5 minutes.
2. Put the almonds on top and then drizzle with honey until it has reached your desired sweetness.
1. Add 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds for Chia Hemp Seed Cereal.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of oats for Oatmeal Chia Seed Cereal.
+ Accelerates weight loss
+ Aids digestion
+ Cleanses bowels
+ Can treat depression and anxiety
+ Good for diabetics
+ Good vegan protein source
Calories: 87 | Total Fat: 7.5g Carbohydrate: 9g | Dietary Fiber: 7.5g Protein: 4.5g
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved