Chocolate Almond Soldiers
Total time: 10 minutes
Makes 12 chocolate balls
1 cup almond meal (finely ground almonds)
3/4 cup cacao powder
3 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
1. Mix the nut meal, cacao powder and honey in a bowl until it is well incorporated.
2. Roll the mixture into balls.
1. Roll the balls into coconut
2. Add almond butter or peanut butter to the mixture for added flavor
3. Add 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract for a new flavor
+ Kid friendly; 3 ingredients and no cooking required
+ Can be used to treat depression and anxiety
+ High in magnesium
+ Aids weight loss
+ Extremely high in antioxidants
+ Increases energy
+ Replaces processed chocolate
+ Dairy free, soy free, gluten free and refined sugar free chocolate
Per ball: Calories: 96 | Total Fat: 7g Carbohydrate: 12.5g | Dietary Fiber: 4g Protein: 5g
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved