Chocolate Cashew Brownie Ice Cream
1. In a food processor or an ice cream maker blend all ingredients except the brownie recipe or chocolate mini bars until the ingredients are as creamy and frothy as you can make it.
2. Pour the mixture into a container and crumble brownie mix or chocolate mini bars on top of ice cream. Then, allow the ice cream to set in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
1. The more powerful the blender you have, the more creamier your ice cream will be.
2. Use one cup of dates instead of honey if you choose.
+ Gluten Free
+ Dairy free
+ Anti oxidants
+ High in magnesium
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos– Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved