Coconut Cacao Balls (Raw Vegan Nut Free)
1. 1 cup Cacao Powder
2. 1 cup Coconut Oil
3. Sweetner of your choice: 1/2 cup of Agave or Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
4. 3/4 cup Coconut Meal (Coconut Flakes ground in a blender to make a fine consistency meal)
5. 3/4 Coconut Flakes or enough to roll all the balls in.
+ Add more sweetner if you like it sweet
+ Add 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla for added flavor
+ Add more coconut oil or sweetner to make them more moist
+ Add more coconut meal to make it dryer
1. Mix the cacao powder, coconut oil, coconut meal and sweetner of choice in bowl with a spoon until well combined.
2. Roll the chocolate mixture into balls.
3. Roll the balls into coconut flakes.
– Raw Living Nutrients
– Essential oils for healthy skin
– Vegan (use maple syrup)
– Raw (use raw honey)
– GLUTEN FREE
– Dairy Free
– Soy Free
– Rich in Fiber, Vitamins and Minerals
– High in Magnesium
– Great workout food
– For Weight Loss
– High in Protein
– Good amount of Folate
This recipe made by Liana Werner-Gray NYC 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved