Curried Stuffed Squash served with Rice
2 small white onion, chopped finely
2 garlic clove, minced
6 loose green beans
1 small head of broccoli
2 acorn squash or small pumpkin
1/2 a cup extra virgin coconut oil
2 teaspoon curry powder
1. Chop the garlic and onions. Saute the garlic and onions on low heat in extra virgin coconut oil.
2. Then add the rest of the vegetables and curry powder to the pan and increase to medium heat. Cook until the vegetables are slightly cooked and still crispy.
3. Scoop out the seeds of the acorn squash and place vegetables inside. Place in the oven at 350 F for 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
4. Serve with rice and enjoy!
+ Gluten Free
+ High in fiber
+ Aids weight loss
+ Immune Boosting
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos– Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved