Dark Chocolate with fresh Blueberries
1/4 cup of raw cacao butter
1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup raw fresh blueberries
1. Melt cacao butter in small pot on very low.
2. Add cacao powder when butter is melted and whip in.
3. Whip in maple syrup with a whisker until fluffy (1-2 minutes). Whip in vanilla extract until all well combined.
4. Pour into silicon mold of a flexible plastic container that can be placed on the freezer. Add berries on top of mix and set in freezer for 1 hour.
Super high in antioxidants
High in magnesium
Plant based / vegan
Good for heart and brain health
Can be used to treats depression
Replace with processed chocolate
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Noah’s chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved